- Instructor: Rapid Techs
Internet of Things more popularly known as IoT is a computing concept that describes the idea of everyday physical devices being connected to the internet and being able to identify themselves to other devices. It is a virtual network of any type of objects embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators and network connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
Advances in technology are making possible a more widespread adoption of IoT, from pill-shaped micro-cameras that can pinpoint thousands of images within the body, to smart sensors that can assess crop conditions on a farm, to the smart home devices that are becoming increasingly popular. Every industry will be impacted by the Internet of Things. Cisco predicts there will be 500 billion IoT connections over the next 10 years. It is essential for businesses to have an understanding of what the IoT will enable – greater connectivity, huge collection of data, new insights and the security implications.
Rapid Techs provide Professional Diploma in IoT, focuses on the latest microcontrollers with application development, product design and prototyping and uses a blend of lectures and experiential learning tools to provide expertise in ideation, design, development, and deployment of IoT applications and systems. Our Program will help candidates to understand how to manage IoT projects, become industry ready, and shape a career for longevity in the face of the changes created by the IoT.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Generate IoT concepts and design IoT solutions within your area of expertise.
• Map out the process for an IoT solution, and identify the sensors and other devices required.
• Evaluate different infrastructure components and network systems, and design the basic network for your IoT ideas.
• Apply software solutions for different systems and Big Data to your concept designs, and appreciate how data is managed in the network.
• Identify and analyse IoT security and privacy risks, and concept design secure hardware and software.
• Produce a viable IoT concept design that solves a problem, is ready to prototype and test, and has an identified route to market.